S.H. Golden Crackle: What a Goddesses Nails Look Like!

Today I tried two nail polishes that I haven't tried before. They've just been sitting in the drawer, waiting patiently for me to get to them. The first one is Revlon's Powder Puff. It's a Matte Suede shade. It's a rather sheer white with the smallest twinge of blue. It turns matte pretty fast, but don't be fooled, it isn't dry yet! I didn't get great coverage with three coats, and it stayed tacky longer than most polish. It's still pretty though.

The second polish I used was one of the new Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoats. After trying OPI's Black Shatter, and knowing how wonderful it is, I was sure that Sally Hansen wouldn't be as good. SURPRISE! I was WRONG! It goes on great, and the colors (though somewhat sheer) are really cool!! It crackles beautifully too!

I put the Antiqued Gold Crackle over the Matte Suede Powder Puff. If a goddess wore nail polish, this is what her nails would look like! The Powder Puff looks translucent under the gold. Just make sure not to put the Gold on too thick. You won't get the same Crackle effect or see as much of the white.


In my opinion, elegant, eye catching, and breathtaking is what a good manicure should be. And with the Antiqued Gold, I definitaly got that effect!

No comments:

Post a Comment