Hello World!

Hello anyone who may be reading this.  Since this is my first blog I think maybe I should tell you guys a little about myself and why I decided to become a nail artist. 

 I graduated from high school 2 days ago and I'm starting beauty school in the fall.  I thought that a blog would keep me busy over the summer and what better to blog about that my favorite topic, Nail Art. 

  I began doing nail art last summer when my grandmother became bedridden during her battle with stomach cancer.  A few months previous I had started filing her nails and painting them.  As the summer dragged on, I got bored with the same old plain French Manicure that she had me do every two weeks.  I began making little flowers on her ring finger.  One of my grandmothers friends, who visited her nearly every day, suggested that I try the Rolling Stones logo on my nails.  Viola!  The Nail Artista Extrodinaire was born!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment