Color Changing Nail Polish

Summer is a time for fun in the sun, so why shouldn't your nail polish have some sun-fun too? I've only found ONE polish that actually lived up to it's name of color changing. It's called DEL SOL.

I'm showing you RUBY SLIPPER. It starts out as a shimmery silver then it turns bright red when you put it in the sun. It's sooooooo cool! Be warned thought that it is very sheer, even with three coats. The more coats, the darker the red turns!


Another reason this polish is so cool is because it works as a great sparkle top coat over a white polish, or it adds a little bit of pretty silver sparkle to a dull silver...that is, until you get into the sun.

I like to use a silver glitter underneath it, because when I go outside it turns the silver into red! I really like watching it change colors!

My favorite color to use underneath the RUBY SLIPPER is Zoya's Luna.


It's a silver glitter, but it has a white base to it. I love Zoya because the polish goes on so nice and smooth and they have colors like no one else.

The Del Sol looks really pretty over the LUNA, it adds such a small amount of silver sparkle that it's hardly noticable. Then you go into the sun...and the RUBY SLIPPER goes to work! It's almost unbelievable to see the polish change colors.


I bought my RUBY SLIPPER off of Amazon a coupla months ago on a whim. I'll give ya the link so that you guys don't have to go through all the trouble of trying to find it.

http://www.amazon.com/Del-Sol-Changing-Polish-Electrik/dp/B0039KXLRC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1309243366&sr=8-1">

They have a ton of colors, and I'd put my money on the fact that they all work as nicely as RUBY SLIPPER. But give that page a look over and let me know if you order any, and what you think of them! PEACE, LOVE AND NAIL POLISH! I'm out!~

No comments:

Post a Comment