Circus Themed Nail Art

I very often find myself inspired by some of the strangest thing, when it comes to my nails. I have found that anything from a music video, to a pair of shoes, to a tube of toothpaste can be inspirational. This nail art was inspired by the brilliant colors seen at the circus and it's crossed with the inspiration gained from those stunning vintage boudoir slippers, you know the ones with the pretty feathers on them that simply scream GLAMOROUS!
Anyway, it's a pretty simple design. I simply used bright colors as my base, then added white dots, and glued on a pom-pom. Pretty simple and the results are really fun!!!



(Just in case you people are wondering the colors I used are...China Glaze FROSTBITE *blue*, Milani RUBY JEWELS *RED*, Sally Hansen HD LITE *yellow*, 10 Professional Nail Lauquer SPELLBOUND *purple*, and S.H. Xtreme Wear CRUSHED *orange*

No comments:

Post a Comment