Revlon Just Tinted

Oke-Doke...I've gone and splurged $9.00 on a bottle of the new Revlon 'Just Tinted'...personally...I think it kinda stinks, and here's why.
First off, I bought it thinking that it's was gonna be some really super cool thing...to me it just looks like matte nail polish.  I only bought the color "Victorian", which is a matte pink-like color.  Sadly, the color is very sheer (hence the name 'Tinted' I guess), and it seems to make my nails underneath appear yellowed.  To tell you guys the complete truth...I'm not even happy with the color.  It's cheap-looking, plain, and boring.  I really don't suggest wasting your money on this color...then again, I've only tried this one color in the collection.  Sadly, it has put a bad taste in my mouth and I won't even waste my money on buying a different color for fear of it being just as bad...




On one-single-little positive note, I did discover a use for this polish so that it won't go entirely to waste.  I found that you can put a single coat over any color nail polish to turn that polish matte.  It even worked over black without the color showing up!  So there you go, an alternative to letting it sit in the bottle for years, slowly drying up, and throwing your $9.00 away.

I just thought I'd end on a positive note tonight...even if it is only slightly positive...

Again the color I bought is REVLON JUST TINTED 'Victorian'.

No comments:

Post a Comment